St. Catharines & Thorold
Fixed-route bus service provides riders with a reliable, repetitive, fixed-schedule based upon a specific route with vehicles stopping to pick up and deliver passengers to specific locations.
Niagara Region Transit can transport riders in St. Catharines & Thorold to:
- a select destination within the St. Catharines or Thorold boundaries; or
- a designated service area or to a transit hub in Niagara Falls or Welland when departing from the St. Catharines Bus Terminal.
Routes and Schedules>
All routes operate weekdays only unless otherwise specified:
- Route 301 Hospital - Port Dalhousie
- Route 302 Ontario Lakeshore
- Route 303 Pelham Rd.
- Route 304 Oakdale - Pen Centre
- Route 305 Haig - Linwell
- Route 306 Lake St.
- Route 307 Niagara St.
- Route 308 Grantham - Lakeshore
- Route 309 Geneva St.
- Route 310 Glenridge - Pen Centre
- Route 311 Hartzel Rd.
- Route 312 Vine St.
- Route 314 Scott St.
- Route 315 West St. Catharines
- Route 316 Brock - Glenridge
- Route 317 Bunting - Linwell
- Route 318 Secord Woods
- Route 320 Thorold - Pen Centre
- Route 321 Confederation - Brock
- Route 322 Thorold South (Weekday & Saturday)
- Route 324 Brock - Tupper
- Route 331 Brock - Richmond
- Route 335 Brock - Pen Centre
- Route 336 Brock - Glendale - Pen Centre
- Route 337 - Crosstown (Weekday & Saturday / Sunday)
- Route 438 - GO Station (Weekday & Saturday / Sunday
All routes listed below operate on evenings, weekends and holidays unless otherwise specified:
- Route 401 Hospital - Port Dalhousie
- Route 402 Ontario St.
- Route 404 Oakdale - Pen Centre
- Route 406 Lake St.
- Route 408 Grantham - Port Weller
- Route 409 Geneva St.
- Route 410 Glenridge - Pen Centre (Weekend & Holiday)
- Route 412 Vine St.
- Route 414 Scott St. (Saturday Daytime Only)
- Route 415 West St. Catharines
- Route 416 Brock - Glenridge
- Route 417 Bunting - Lakeshore
- Route 418 Secord Woods
- Route 420 Thorold - Pen Centre
- Route 424 Brock - Tupper (Weekday Evening)
- Route 431 Brock - Richmond (Weekday Evening)
- Route 435 Brock - Pen Centre (Saturday)
- Route 437 Crosstown
Your fare allows you to travel from your location to the pre-set destination. Pre-paid ride passes (single ride, 10-ride or 31-day pass) are available for purchase on the Transit App.
- Central St. Catharines
- Big Deal Food Mart - 35 York St
- Zway Quick Mart - 247 St. Catharines Avenue
- Gales Gas Bar - Martindale Road
- North End St. Catharines
- Big Bee - 434 Lake St.
- Shopper's Drug Mart - Bunting Road
- Shopper's Drug Mart - Port Plaza
- Zehr's - Fairview Mall
- South End St. Catharines
- Milk Maid Variety
- Pen Centre - Customer Service
- 7-Eleven (Clairmont St.)
- Pharma Plus - Thorold
- Henderson's Pharmacy
- Gales Gas Bar - Confederation
- Most Avondale Stores - St. Catharines & Thorold
- Downtown Bus Terminal - 70 Carlisle Street
- West St. Catharines
- Gales Gas Bar - St. Paul West
Riders can pay for a single ride far or purchase day passes from the bus operator on the bus using exact cash only. Operators cannot make change or accept credit/debit. Learn more about Niagara Region Transit fares.
Niagara Region Transit services operate year-round.
- Monday to Saturday: 6 a.m. to midnight
- Sunday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Holiday hours
Riding with Niagara Region Transit
Plan your trip (routes, stops and directions)