Niagara Region Transit - Lincoln
Niagara Region Transit offers OnDemand transit and specialized transit to Lincoln residents, businesses and visitors.
- OnDemand transit is a ridesharing service that lets riders request trips in real-time through a mobile app or over the phone by selecting a pickup point and destination.
- Specialized transit services residents of Lincoln who have a disability that prevents them from using conventional transit services.
Niagara Region Transit can transport riders in Lincoln to:
- a different location within the Lincoln boundaries;
- a designated service area located across Niagara; or,
- a designated transit hub located in Port Colborne, St. Catharines or Welland.
Your fare allows you to travel from your location to the pre-set destination. Pre-paid ride passes (single ride, 10-ride or monthly) are available for purchase on the NRT OnDemand app. Alternatively, purchase pre-paid fares at the Lincoln Town Hall, the Fleming Centre and the Vineland branch of the Lincoln Public Library during business hours. Learn about fares.
Niagara Region Transit services operate year-round.
- Monday to Saturday: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- Holiday hours
Riding with OnDemand
You can book a ride in Grimsby by calling 1-833-NRT-LINE (1-833-678-5463) or through the NRT OnDemand app.
Your vehicle will pick you up within a block or two of your doorstep or a nearby location / intersection. The average walk to a pick-up or drop-off location is 100 metres.
The maximum wait time is one hour. Using a rideshare service means you may need to make a detour so you can pick up another rider. The maximum detour time to accommodate a ride share is 20 minutes.
There is a $1.50 cancellation fee if you cancel after 60 seconds of booking completion.
Riders 13 to 18 years can ride alone with the consent of their parents. Riders under the age of 13 years need to be accompanied by an adult.
When you start your trip with OnDemand, you can easily use a transfer between trips.
Niagara Specialized Transit services residents of Niagara who have a disability that prevents them from using conventional transit services. The service is for travelling from one municipality to another municipality in Niagara. Learn more about specialized transit in Niagara. Regular transit fares apply.